Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Review: Rat Queens, Vol. 1: Sass & Sorcery

Rat Queens, Vol. 1: Sass & Sorcery Rat Queens, Vol. 1: Sass & Sorcery by Kurtis J. Wiebe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was everything. I love that they're basically a group of gangsters even though they defend their town. I also love how they curse with every other sentence. I loves it. I loved the diversity in their group and how even though something completely serious was going on around them, they were always making jokes and just fooling around basically.

The artwork was absolutely breath taking as well, I really can't wait to pick up the second volume. I'm a complete fan of the Rat Queens and I can't wait to see what other trouble they're going to find themselves in, because know them, they can't walk down a street without something bad happening. That's just the kind of luck they have.

Though I have to admit, that one of my favorite parts was towards the end when Braga joined the fight and she says they like "Orcs only know one language. Blood. I'm the f**king alphabet." Like it was such a perfect thing to say before she jumped over the wall to join the battle. I'm also really glad that Violet acknowledged what a great line it was too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment