Saturday, July 16, 2016

I started writing.....again!

Let's be honest, I've had a tumblr for who knows how long now. I usually just used my main one for everything. From my pictures, to me writings, to reblogging all the amazing fandom stuff. But then I got to thinking and thanks to my friend, I decided to do a side blog mainly for all my writings. Mostly at the moment its just my poetry.

Which I find amazing by the way. I haven't written poems in so long now. Then the other day for some reason it just hit me how much I missed it and the words just starting pouring out. For me, I find it such a great way on how to express my past and coming to terms with it. I'm sure it's that way for a lot of people as well.

Moonswept Girl

That'll be my writing tumblr if anybody wants to check it out. Why Moonswept? Well a while back (I don't even remember when) I was going through this obsession with sic-fi. Mostly Frankenstein really. Basically I had this idea about a school filled with mad scientist who wanted to find a way to bring the dead back to life and so on. Some how all the girls where Moonswept and my boys were Starcrazed. I'm sure I had more to it then that, but it's basically all I remember at the moment.

I also started working on a new project. The idea came to me just yesterday so I don't want to say too much on it and jinx it, but hopefully it pans out into something.

No comments:

Post a Comment