Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Review: Iron Cast

Iron Cast Iron Cast by Destiny Soria
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay let's talk about this book shall we. You know when you find a book that you just absolutely love from the first page and want to fly through it, but at the same time you read it as slowly as possible because you don't want it to end? This is that book. From page one I fell in love with Corinne and Ada. Everything about their friendship had me smiling from ear to ear. For all the faults Corinne seems to think she has being an amazing and loyal friend isn't one of them. These two girls stood side by side and faced what ever came their way together, never once doubting the other. The friendship was written so beautifully that it was one of the best parts of the books.

I enjoyed this work over all. I like the fact that they weren't really called witches anymore. Now you have wordsmiths, thespians, and songsmiths. There was also Saint who was his own amazingness. It made me want to be a part of this world. I wish I could cast illusions with my words. That would be so amazing! Like what ever? I don't know if it was just me, but I didn't expect that plot twist at all. I thought the bad guy was going to be so obvious and the conflict something supernatural. But in the end it was so plainly mortal that it blew me away. It's always gonna be about the money and greed. And I thought I liked Johnny.

I basically want this to be an entire series about Ada and Corinnes adventures. I want to see what happens next. They just joined forces with the Red Cat and the switcher brothers. There's so much that could happen afterwords. I really hope she eventually decides to right more. Either way it did end perfectly.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment