Sunday, January 1, 2017

Review: Wytches, Volume 1

Wytches, Volume 1 Wytches, Volume 1 by Scott Snyder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I always have this feeling whenever I read something so amazing. I need it to be turned into movies, I need it to be turned in to show. I need it to be turned into 700 page books. Witches is everything I wanted it to be and more. I had been seeing this beauty almost everywhere for the last couple months and its ominous cover was everything I love. This story was beautiful, and I'm not talking about Sail and her dad (though they were perfection) I'm talking about how messed up and chill inducing this was. My imagination is in over drive and I hope theres going to be so much more to this series. I've gotten so used to how witches are being portrayed in the media at the moment, that I had forgotten what they were like in the past. I'm so happy with this and I want everyone to read it. It's something that going to stick with me for the years to come, especially when I'm out in the woods somewhere.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment